Please read the Terms and Conditions below before proceeding. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended by us at any time by updating them on our website. You should review these Terms and Conditions each time you access our website. By continuing to use and access our website you agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of Service
1.1 Welcome to Al Akbani Recruitment Consultant [ARC] having secured Overseas Employment Promoters License No. MPD/2769/KAR/2009 from the Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment, Ministry of Labor Manpower and Overseas Pakistanis, Government of Pakistan. Visit our website www.alakbani.com .
ARC is operated for the provision of employment related industry and its consultancy. The services are intended for employment purposes and contain information regarding people, jobs, companies and services used in or associated with elements of the employment process.
1.2 Eligibility and Registration
In order to make use of certain parts of the Website Services, you will need to register an account [online application] with us (becoming a “Member”). In order to do so you must provide us with registration information and ensure your use of the Website Services are in accordance with these Terms of Service and any Applicable Laws (referred to in Section 1.3 below). You warrant that the information you provide to us, whether as part of the registration process or otherwise, is complete, true, accurate and not misleading in any way.
You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for all activities which take place under your username and for keeping your password secure. If you become aware of any actual, threatened or suspected unauthorized use of your username and/or any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately.
You may cancel your account with us at any time by contacting us at cancel. We may also terminate your account with us for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability. Further, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that a violation of these Terms of Service has occurred, we may take any other corrective action we deem appropriate. We reserve the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms of Service, including without limitation any violation arising from any User Submissions. Any suspension, termination or cancellation of your account, by you or us, shall not affect your obligations to ARC under these Terms of Service, which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension, termination or cancellation.
1.3 Applicable Laws
When you use the Website Service you must comply with all applicable Pakistani laws relating to online conduct (including, without limitation, content which can be posted online) and any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
1.4 Content Disclaimer
The views and opinions contained on the site (including any comments in blogs, jobs, classifications or representation areas) are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of ARC, its employees or any of its affiliates. ARC does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, rating, advice, or product association expressed therein and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against ARC with respect thereto.
1.5 Content Submitted To The Website
You are responsible for any information, data, text, photograph, or messages (“Content” or “User Submissions”) which you upload and/or display (in public or privately) to the Website. You acknowledge that given the very large amount of Content added, deleted, altered, and edited on the Services on a frequent basis, ARC does not and cannot screen anything made available to its users and/or Members. ARC may (but shall not be obliged to) delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice. You further acknowledge and agree that no Content on any of the Services represent an express or implied endorsement of any kind by any celebrity, person, user, company, charity, school, shop, or any other entity represented or featured on the Services. By posting, uploading and/or displaying any Content to the Website you warrant that:
- You own all intellectual property and proprietary rights in such Content or that you have a license from the owner of such rights to Post, upload and/or display such Content on the Website.
- The posting, uploading and/or displaying of such Content on the Website and the grant of the license to ARC will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
You may access and use the Services, and Content for your own personal non-commercial use. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services, Content, or related products and services. You will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, distribute, publish, transmit, broadcast, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Services, Content (other than your User Submissions). ARC and its licensors own all right, title, and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Services, Content, and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein other than your User Submissions. If you upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to the Website, you automatically:
- Grant other users of the Website and the Website Services the right to access the same and use it in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Grant ARC a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub licensable, perpetual, world-wide license to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content on and through the Website and the Website Services and in any other form or medium.You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that ARC may at its option, establish limits concerning User Submissions, including, without limitation, the maximum number of days that User Submissions will remain on the Services, the maximum size of any files that may be stored on or uploaded to the Services, and the maximum disk space that will be allotted to you for the storage of User Submissions on the Services servers. ARC shall have no responsibility or liability and you are solely responsible for creating back-ups of your User Submissions.
ARC has limited ability to control the User Submissions that are uploaded, posted, or otherwise transmitted using the Services and does not have any obligation to monitor such User Submissions for any purpose.
1.6 User Restrictions
You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Services:
- Upload, CV / email or otherwise transmit any User Submission which you know to be, or have reason to believe, is incorrect
- Upload, CV / email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right, or right of publicity)
- Upload, CV / email or otherwise transmit, via the Services, any User Submissions which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, contains any illegal content or is otherwise objectionable in the opinion of ARC
- Upload, CV / email or otherwise transmit any User Submissions that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to
- Interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software; or
- Interfere with the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services
- Use meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing the ARC name, trademark, URL, or product name
- Upload, CV / email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation
- Upload, CV / email or otherwise transmit any User Submissions that include code hidden or otherwise surreptitiously contained within the images, audio, or video of any User Submissions that is unrelated to the immediate, aesthetic nature of the User Submissions
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available at the Services, servers, or networks connected to the Services, or the technical delivery systems of ARC’s providers or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any ARC system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Services
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services
- Attempt to access, search, or meta-search the Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by ARC or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Microsoft Internet Explorer), including without limitation any software that sends queries to the Services to determine how a website or web page ranks
- Collect or store personal data about other users without their express permission
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person, entity, product or brand, through pretexting or some other form of social engineering, or otherwise commit fraud
- Violate any applicable law, regulation, or ordinance
- Use the Services in any manner not permitted by this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify ARC in full on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Website or Services, and any use of the same under your account other than in accordance with the Terms of Service or Applicable Laws.
1.7 Information and Availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and complete, much of it is supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this Website is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in the availability.
1.8 Trade Marks
The trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trade Marks”) contained on or in the Website are owned by ARC or respective third parties. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without prior written consent of ARC or the relevant third party.
1.9 Links to Other Sites
The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). ARC does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites, their availability or contents. We cannot and do not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of entering into any transaction with any third party.
Use of the Website and/or the Website Service is at your own risk. The Website and the Website Service is provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- ARC disclaims: All liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the Website and/or the Website Service
- All implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the Website and/or the Website Service (whether implied or by statute, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non-infringement, information accuracy, interoperability, quiet enjoyment and title are, as between ARC and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of any user and/or Member of the Website and/or Website Service; any error, delay or failure in the transmission of any communication between users and/or Members; any technical failure of the Internet, the Website and/or Website Service; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the Website or the Website Service. Your statutory rights are not affected.
ARC will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Website and/or the Website Service, for any:
- Economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, or business)
- Loss of goodwill or reputation
- Special or indirect
- Consequential loss.
If ARC is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to the Website and/or Website Service, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to a maximum:
- Five Hundred Pak Rupees (Rs. 500)
- The sums paid by you upon registering an account with us
- The sums paid by you upon receiving a Website Service, whichever is greater.
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of ARC for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by Pakistani Law.
1.11 Advertisers and Affiliates
We accept no responsibility for adverts or affiliate links posted on the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on the Website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser or affiliate, not ARC, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser or affiliate.
If any Term shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or UN-enforceability of such Term shall not affect the other Terms and all Terms not affected by such invalidity or UN-enforceability shall remain in full force and effect. The parties hereby agree to attempt to substitute for any invalid or unenforceable. Term a valid or enforceable provision which achieves to the greatest extent possible the economic legal and commercial objective of the invalid or unenforceable Term.
No party’s rights shall be prejudiced or restricted by any concession, indulgence or forbearance extended to others. No waiver by the parties of any breach of the Terms by a party shall operate as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach and the failure or delay of a party to enforce any Term shall not be deemed a waiver of such Term. Any variation of a Term shall be set out in writing and signed by or on behalf of all parties. Nothing in the Terms shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership between any of the parties and none of them shall have any authority to bind the others in any way.
We welcome your ongoing feedback and communication. You agree, however that:
- By submitting unsolicited ideas to ARC or any of its employees or representatives, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights in these ideas
- Unsolicited ideas submitted to ARC or any of the Services or any of ARC’s employees or representatives automatically become the property of ARC.
You hereby assign and agree to assign all rights, title and interest you have in such feedback and ideas to ARC together with all intellectual property rights therein.
For contact: Inquiry.
Or by sending a written request to:
Al Akbani Recruitment Consultant
Suite 901 – Dilkusha Forum,
Pizza Hut Building
Karachi – Pakistan